|Place||Cairo – Egypt|
|Starting||Thursday – 1st of July 2021|
|Ending||Sunday – 11th of August 2021|
|Registration fee||USD 50 (Test – Book –E-account – Certificate)|
|Hours of Course||150 hours|
|Daily studying hours||5 hours (Each hour includes 10 minutes break )|
|Activity||Leisure activities and trips to popular tourist attractions & historical sites with extra fees|
|Program Cost||USD 950 excluded airfare tickets and accommodation|
- The cost of the Summer Arabic program in Cairo excludes airfare tickets, accommodation and registration fees.
- No minimum student requirement (classes will accommodate any number of learners, even one).
- Classes include advanced learning equipment.
- More than 40% of classes will be concentrated on improving conversational skills.
- Studying consists of 5 hours per day, 5 days per week divided as follows:
|2 hours||General Arabic|
|1 hour||Quran and Tajweed or Cerography|
- Accommodation cost per person ranges from USD 850 to USD 900 for the whole program.
- You can enjoy 2 tourism trips in Egypt for only USD 50 per trip
- Student could expand his studying after 11th of August with cost of USD 125 per week for classes.
- There are special prices for groups.
By the end of the Summer Intensive Program, learners should be able to:
- Distinguish similar Arabic sounds and words.
- Read and write.
- Compose simple and compound sentences.
- Understand and answer questions.
- Use different types of interrogative sentences.
- Comprehend and use Arabic both in writing and speaking in all everyday life situations.
- Communicate with Arabs in an acceptable way.
- Have an approach on the Arabs culture.
- Make simple correspondences using general Arabic.